We found out that our back spigot leaks when the hose is giving it any pressure at all. I am hoping we can fix that with a rubber gasket thingy. Or maybe I should just call the other plumber (we have a definite favorite now) and have them replace it for us.
So tomorrow evening we can finish up the back and hopefully do the front. The front does not take nearly so long as the back because there is a lot less gutter.
I am so tired. I did a lot of the ladder work since we tried spraying it out first and that made it soggy, and I was the one who had gloves. Aside from a couple of spiders, various teeny insects, and one very surprised cricket, it was not too bad.
I also found out that we have big earthworms in the backyard. I was ripping out the ivy that wants to grow down into my window wells and I found a few obviously disgruntled worms. I am really glad they are there.
It feels really good to work in the yard. Especially after you locate the can of Off!